Thursday, March 23, 2023

Garmin Connect Level 5

Today I picked up the last 3 points I needed to reach Level 5 on Garmin Connect. I thought I was going to finish Level 5 before the end of 2022, but that goal evaporated when I injured my left calf in August. Garmin Connect levels are hard to complete when you’re relying on just one type of activity. In the second half of 2022, I missed out on several points because I was no longer walking for fitness.

I’m back to full strength now and I had better stay that way. Being injury-free is good not just for its own sake, but also for the pursuit of additional fitness goals. I reached Garmin Connect Level 5 with 300 points. I will need another 320 to reach Level 6! Most Garmin Connect challenges are worth only 1-2 points. Getting to Level 6 could take years. Luckily, fitness is a lifelong goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment