Monday, August 5, 2024

Riding The New Regner Trails

I went to Regner Park this afternoon to ride the mountain bike trails I helped to open. It was my first time riding them. Somewhat embarrassingly, it was my first time riding any mountain bike trails since July 1, 2022! The return to mountain biking that I envisioned when I bought my Giant Anthem at the end of November 2021 simply has not materialized. And if it ever does, then it probably won’t be because the Regner Park trails are so cool. They aren’t. They were designed to be beginner-friendly, so they have few noteworthy features. But they are serviceable. They get the job done. Close to home and free to ride, the Regner trails give me a new option for a change-of-pace workout when I get bored with my routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment