Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Not Bad ...

This evening I rode a pretty solid 30 miles with no real complaints from my injured shoulder. I followed through on my plan to take the Eisenbahn State Trail north, passing through Kewaskum before turning around at West Moraine Drive, the last road before the Fond du Lac County line. Because almost the entire ride was on the trail, I didn’t realize for a long time that I would be unable to signal a turn! It’s a good thing that situation didn’t come up; I simply can’t move my left arm into those positions. Days are getting noticeably shorter and this evening I stayed out longer than I should have, but I was determined to reach the 30-mile mark. That gets me to 200 miles this month and 3,200 so far this year. Love those round numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment