Wednesday, February 8, 2012

ToAD Releases Its 2012 Schedule

The schedule is out for this year’s Tour of America’s Dairyland.  As in years past, ToAD remains a crit-heavy series.  I’m just not interested in racing crits.  But they are spectator friendly and I’ll be in the crowd at Grafton and Downer Avenue for sure.  The road races at Greenbush and Erin (Holy Hill) are slightly interesting but they’re also hilly courses on which I wouldn’t expect to do well.  Here’s the complete schedule:

6/21 (Th) Shorewood Criterium                (pros only)
6/22 (Fr) East Troy Criterium
6/23 (Sa) Giro d’ Grafton Criterium
6/24 (Su) Carl Zach Criterium, Waukesha
6/25 (Mo) Greenbush Road Race
6/26 (Tu) Schlitz Park Criterium, Milwaukee
6/27 (We) Town of Erin Road Race
6/28 (Th) Sheboygan Harbor Centre Criterium
6/29 (Fr) Fond du Lac Criterium
6/30 (Sa) Downer Classic Criterium, Milwaukee
7/01 (Su) Madison Criterium

I missed out on the fun at Downer Avenue last year and I’m keen to make up for that.  Frites and Belgian beer from Café Hollander are already on my mind.  Let’s make it a party!  Who wants to go?

No comments:

Post a Comment