Saturday, January 8, 2011

Busy Day For January

John and Jimmy watch The Flying Scotsman while they pedal.
When I got up this morning the wind chill was -6, but I wasn't going to let that stop me from having a full day of cycling-related activities.  I spent the morning at Mutual Mall in West Bend for the second installment of this winter's Spinner and a Movie indoor cycling series.  Then I rushed home for lunch and a shower before joining nine of my new Team Pedal Moraine teammates for a 90-minute hike through Glacial Blue Hills Recreation Area.  The afternoon concluded with a meeting of nearly the entire roster of Team Pedal Moraine.  I scored a team T-shirt and ordered my race kit.  It will be several weeks before I get my jerseys and other stuff, but there's no rush.  We still have plenty of winter to endure.

No comments:

Post a Comment