Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Expectations For September 2026

I need a good September, not a great September, to reach my mileage goal.
As September begins, I am 535 miles away from 100,000 lifetime miles. I mean to reach my goal before the end of the month, and history suggests that I will. In the last decade, I always surpassed 500 miles in September, and in 2020 I set a personal record:



Of course, past performance doesn’t guarantee future results–just ask me about the value of my Walmart stock this year–but in this situation it inspires confidence.


I also expect to get comfortable with my new sleep schedule this month. I made the transition from an early morning bedtime to a late afternoon bedtime on August 24, and the results have been mixed. As the days continue to get shorter, more of my sleep will take place when it’s dark outside. That should help.

No comments:

Post a Comment