Thursday, December 22, 2022

K’s For Days: Done!

Today I finished the “K’s for Days” mission on Zwift, completing 500 kilometers (311 miles) of indoor cycling this month. It’s not that big of a deal, but I appreciate little incentives like this at any time of year and especially during winter. Sometime in the next few days I will surpass 1,000 miles of Zwifting in 2022. And it looks like I will finish the year with my 4th highest total of trainer minutes since I started riding indoors back in 2006.

I don’t want to focus too much on numbers like these, as it always will be my goal to ride outside as much as I can. But something like “K’s for Days” is a good fit when the snow is flying in December. I’m thinking about doing the Tour de Zwift, Jan. 9 through Feb. 5, to stay motivated as winter wears on. It would be a great way to force myself to ride several courses I haven’t tried yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment