Saturday, January 20, 2024

Hugh Jass Day 2024

Steve Jeske photo
Today, the Hugh Jass Fat Bike Series was back in West Bend for the 5th consecutive season. If you like winter, then this was a good day to be at Regner Park. There was abundant sunshine, deep snow from last week’s storms, and below-zero wind chill. The timing was perfect. Last Saturday, you might not have been able to drive to Regner. Next Saturday, the course might be little more than a muddy track.

Winter is not for me! I may have been the only person at Regner who looks forward to the above-freezing days promised in next week's forecast. But I’m glad Hugh Jass is having success and I’m especially glad that the series continues to come to West Bend. So, I did my small part: I delivered the coffee. Thanks to generous contributions from its partners, Kohn’s Filling Station and The Shadow Man, Team Pedal Moraine gave away coffee and donuts today. Hopefully, that gesture will raise the team’s profile a little bit. And, hopefully, TPM’s partners will benefit too. All partners were represented on the banner at our table, and special recognition went to Kohn’s Filling Station and The Shadow Man on the sign outside:

Steve Jeske photo
If you would like to join Team Pedal Moraine’s roster of partners for collaborations like today’s, then please contact me via the email widget on the right side of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment